A Reiki Treatment
You lie on your back on a comfortable treatment couch with a cushion under your knees, a pillow for your head and a soft blanket provided for you comfort.
The therapist gently places hands lightly on or above the body.
What do l do during a treatment? What should l expect?
- You will be asked to remove your shoes, watch and metal jewellery
- The aim is to relax and enjoy the treatment. Talking or asking questions during the treatment is an individual matter
- Allow your mental mind to release all thoughts and fears so that you can focus on the present experience
- Set hand positions are used to work with the chakras (energy centres in the body) or areas of specific pain
- Soft, relaxing music is played
- You may experience a shift of consciousness which is an important part of the healing process
- Client confidentiality is always respected
How does this feel?
- You feel very relaxed as the energy flows through your body and may fall asleep
- You may experience Reiki energy as great warmth, tingling or colours
- You may feel peaceful or emotional as old patterns surface
- Your aura is swept
- You may feel energised, relaxed and peaceful
- It is recommended that your drink 2 litres (8 glasses) of water a day for 3 days: this helps flush out toxins
- Each treatment is different as Reiki tailors the flow of energy to best suit your needs on the day
Treatments last one hour and are priced at £30. Credit and Debit Cards are accepted.